I won’t be posting a lot to this blog in the next few days, as Ben Popken asked me to fill in for him at the Consumerist while he bakes his pasty whiteness during a much-needed vacation.
Posts at the Consumerist:
- Attack Of The Zombie Brands!
- H&R Block Opens Branch In SecondLife; Virtual Freakshows Line Up To Get Tax Advice
- Senior Democrats Propose New Predatory Lending Legislation
- Update: H&R Block In SecondLife To Push Its Online Tax Prep Service, “Tango”
- More Zombie Brands
- How To Negotiate
- Loans On Your Cell Phone
- Student PIRGs Aims To Eliminate Irresponsible Credit Card Marketing on College Campuses
- NewsFlash: Middle-Class Borrowers Also Get Screwed
- Yet Another Should-Have-Been-Obvious Effect Of The Subprime Lending Fiasco
- Howto: Take Your Case To Conciliation Court
- Tort Reform: What It Is, Why You Should Care, and Why It Is Anti-Consumer
- Americans For Fairness In Lending Calls On Regulators To Reign In The Subprime Lending Industry
- Rent-A-Center More Like Ripoff Center